Monday, August 24, 2009

New brushes

Recently I bought four new brushes from ASW. I never buy brushes on line because I need to touch them in person. However, the prices were so good I couldn't help myself. The sale was only for a few days. I have been looking for a new 2" wash brush for a while and thought the top brush the Creative Mark wash brush would be a good one. Turn out it's my least favorite one. The two middle ones, a size 20 Pro Stroke and the 2" Qualita Colada Wash by Creative Mark are much better than I thought they would be. But my favorite is the smaller 1" Ebony Splendor 392 Wash by Creative Mark. I would buy this brush again and will look at the various sizes they carry.

So my brush buying was a success for three out of four brushes all made by Creative Mark.

No comments :