Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Timely book about overeating

I've found an interesting book on a blog I subscribed to before my October trip. I subscribed or bookmarked many blogs related to Paris well before leaving. Paris Breakfasts was a very good source of information and she also does watercolors of Paris related subjects. It seems a little strange to talk about overeating on a blog that mainly features desserts but it is very timely. I think the author (a medical doctor with good credentials) has focused on something very important for us to know. The book is now on my Christmas list and I'll post a review after I read it.

I'm back to painting today after some time off for Thanksgiving festivities and a superb meal prepared by my daughter and her husband. I NEED to read this book now!!

No comments :