Friday, January 27, 2012

Paintings


Here are three new paintings I've been working on recently. No titles yet. I have two more in the works and will post when they're done.

It's been a busy time around here lately. I'm scheduled for total knee replacement surgery on February 21st. There are a lot of things to do before hand too and I'm working on being prepared by exercising twice a day usually for a total of 45 minutes to an hour. I have the luxury of time to work on the muscles that will be needed to heal well. I'm also doing the same exercises that are done post-op. Everyone I talk to says moving and exercising are the main task after surgery. In fact, the doctor's office says 80% of the success is directly tied to the patient being motivated to doing the exercises.






24x36

24x24

18x18

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like that middle one Jan, nice job! (Bill H)

Jan Heigh said...

Hi Bill, thanks for the comment.

Jan