Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August

Today the temperatures are supposed to be over 100 degrees so I did a little yard work early and plan on being in the house the rest of the day. I love the Coleus I have in my yard. I buy them every year from Tsugawa Nursery in Woodland WA. I also get the lime green sweet potato vine for a nice contrast. My lilies were just wonderful this year even though they started late and the heat now has done them in.




I went to Camano Island WA to visit my son last week. I hadn't been there before and it is a beautiful place. The photos below are of us getting ready for a motorcycle ride. It was warm but one still needs to "suit up" to ride. The motorcycle is a classic Moto Guzzi and that's about all I know about it. We had a good time and the roads were quiet and country side and water views were just the best. I had a great time on the island and enjoyed the wonderful food Trish cooked for us.




No comments :