Monday, September 21, 2009

Make progress with your painting

This is a photo of a back water on the Metolius river. I liked the bright green color.

I'm leaving for a trip in less than four weeks and I've been walking every other morning for about 45 minutes. Now I've bumped it up to everyday if it isn't pouring rain. I find I need to lay out my clothes the night before and get out the door as quickly as possible. If I wait for later in the day it just will not happen. So I'm walking in the dark for a while and I'm not thinking, I'm just putting one foot in front of the other and before long I'm back home again.

I read an article about doing something like this for painting. Don't stop painting even for a short time. So I won't tell you any more about the article by Keith Bond when he says it so well in his post on Fine Arts View.

No comments :