Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holidays and reassessing

Since I finished the three paintings in the previous post not much art making has been going on in my studio. The holidays do seem to take up a lot of space in my thoughts and activities.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at my daughter's house with 12 people present. Lots of laughs and good food. Four different pies! Both my son and daughter were able to be there which doesn't happen very often and there was lots of story telling and more laughs which is a perfect holiday celebration in my book. And did a mention all the food? 

So now I have to get on the internet and finish up my Christmas shopping. Seems to be lots of reasons to not be thinking about art making. Hmmm. Time to reassess my priorities? I would say yes, for sure!

No comments :